Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 04 Technology Enhanced Lesson Planning


This week was very difficult to me; I was very busy shifting from one office to another in the English Department in SUST. I was also busy watching T.V monitoring the uprising taking place in Egypt. Doing assignment was tedious job but educative. Reading those articles about technology enhanced lesson plans was a good practice although we do that all the time, but frankly my colleague assignments has shown me very useful websites I have never heard about.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ahmed
    Yes, there are times when the stuff going on around us just seems bigger and more important than classes, which seem a bit artificial in comparison. What is happening in Egypt is a great example. It seems history is being written as we dwell in our little virtual space.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Robert with respect to classes, there are things bigger and more important in life. The youth in Egypt are still fighting against dictatorship. US is taking zigzag line without giving a loud voice.

    ReplyDelete